Waste Management Solutions
Patel Tonra Ltd. Experience
Patel Tonra Ltd. has provided support in environmental management and monitoring to a large number of operators in the waste industry, both public and private sector.
We work with a number of organisations to ensure EPA/regulatory compliance, and assist our clients with infrastructural and environmental management requirements, monitoring and reporting, and wide-ranging compliance issues.
We hold a range of monitoring equipment, fully calibrated in accordance with recognised standards, and employ best practice monitoring methodologies.
Patel Tonra Ltd. has led numerous successful waste management planning, licensing and permitting applications.
Services and Experience
- Environmental Impact Statements, Remedial Environmental Impact Statements, Waste Licence and Waste Facility Permit Applications and Reviews;
- Waste Collection Permit Applications and Reviews;
- Strategic planning and waste market guidance; new market entry analysis;
- Regulatory compliance and liaison with/representation to EPA;
- Monitoring of groundwater, surface water, dust, noise and gas, to include sampling, interpretative reports and design and maintenance of bespoke environmental data management systems;
- Waste characterisation audits;
- Processing and treatment technology reviews and assessments;
- Composting, Anaerobic Digestion and Animal By-Products Regulations (waste and Dept. Agriculture);
- Development and implementation of Environmental Management Systems to ISO14001:2015;
- Environmental audits and inspections;
- CRAMP (Closure, Restoration, Aftercare Management Plan), ELRA (Environmental Liability Risk Assessment) and Financial Planning, to meet EPA requirements;
- PRTR (Pollutant Release Transfer Register) reporting;
- Waste business reviews, contract management and assessments;
- Annual environmental reporting;
- Staff training and neighbour communication/public meetings;
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategies, KPIs and reporting.